Even folks who know very little about astrology tend to have heard of Mercury Retrograde. This is because of the effect it can have on our daily lives. Mercury Retrograde tends to send “communications, travel, appointments, mail and the www into a general snarlup!” I would add any type of electronics to that list as well. (If you want to do more research on the topic, I got that quote from the Mercury retrograde page at Astrology on the Web .)
There seems to be a lot of fear out there regarding Mercury Retrograde. I was inspired to write this post today by a friend on Facebook, who said of this Mercury cycle:
“[It] almost makes you scared to do anything as it might go wrong!”
A lot of people feel that way.
I’ve been watching the Mercury Retrograde cycle for years, and I’m here to tell ya, it’s not that bad. I’ve learned a lot from paying attention and trial and error. I’m excited to share what I’ve learned with you.
Top 10 Mercury Retrograde Survival Tips
1. Listen to your inner voice when making decisions (ALWAYS! but especially now.)
2. Mercury is the trickster: whatever has gone wrong is not as bad as it initially looks.
3. This is a regular universal cycle built in as a gift to us to help us learn to be MORE.
4. It’s a great time to relax (or anything starting with “re”).
5. It’s ok to be quieter and go within.
6. Enjoy reconnections. They happen a lot at this time.
7. Follow the path of least resistance.
8. Look for the humor in situations: there’s PLENTY.
9. Be patient.
10. Be kind to others: they are experiencing frustration, too.
I hope you find these survival tips helpful. Know that everything we experience is a gift from the divine to aid in our joyful expansion. When viewed in this way, joy can be ours in each now moment.